Full street closures in Plum Orchard area for sewer line repairs, S&WB says
Residents, businesses, and motorists are advised that several streets and intersections in the Plum Orchard Area will have full street closures for several days beginning Monday, March 20 through Friday, March 31 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. See below for dates and streets.
Wallace Drennan Construction Company, working for the Sewerage and Water Board (S&WB), will perform a series of sewer line repairs in the Plum Orchard area on Monday, March 20 through Friday, March 31.
Here are the streets affected and dates for them:
- Warfield St from Lonely Oak Dr to Plum Orchard Rd
- America Street from Prentiss Ave to Pressburg St
- Grant St from Lain St to Flake Ave
- America Street from Dreux Ave to Prentiss Ave
- Plum Orchard Rd from Chef Menteur Hwy to Warfield St
- flake Ave form Tulsa St to Grant St
- America St from Ransom St to Selma St
- America St from Chef Menteur Hey to Warfield St
- Dreux form Pecan St to Tulip St
- Lafon Dr from Grant St to Dreux Ave
- Tulsa St from Lain St to Flake Ave